Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I have to say what Opus Dei has been to me

By

I have never commented here [at http://closedcafeteria.blogspot.com], but I'm gonna do today for the first time because I have to say what Opus Dei has been to me.

I am currently receiving formation and spiritual direction in a center of the Work. The Lord has been good to me. He led to me to Opus Dei -in mysterious ways, as they say- and I'm very grateful: I'm being helped in the way towards Heaven by people who are 100% dedicated to serve the Church and the souls. They take that 'universal call to holiness' thing seriously - but living ordinarily, like you and me: in the university (I frequent a center for students), in their jobs, in the day-to-day family life of the center.

I'd say, if you're looking for good spiritual direction, good doctrine, and practical help in living that doctrine, go for it! If you feel uncomfortable, offer it up! If you talk with a priest of the Prelature, I'm sure he'd say that defeating that uncomfortableness amounts to good interior mortification

From: http://www.haloscan.com/comments/geraldaugustinus/115985848380242765/

No comments: