Monday, August 18, 2008

Not easy but very rewarding

By WH1988 at Catholic Answers Forum. WH1988 is a student of Economics from Portugal

Hello. I attend activities and have spiritual direction on Opus Dei. They are the most loyal people to the Church Magisterium and Tradition that I ever seen in Portugal. Their priests have a wonderful formation and are very orthodox.

The plan of life is not easy to follow (if it was easy, you would not grow in faith), but it's very rewarding. I started by praying the rosary daily. Later I added 2 weekdays masses and daily meditation.

Now, all my days include Mass, Rosary, Meditation (15m), Angelus, Exam before going to bed, spiritual reading, reading of the Cathecism, Gospel and, because we are on a Pauline year, reading of St. Paul's letters.

I strongly recommend Opus Dei to anyone!

By WH1988 at Catholic Answers Forum

No comments: